Torq Resources Closes C$15 Million Strategic Investment from Gold Fields
VANCOUVER, BC September 15, 2022 /Torq Resources Inc. (TSXV:TORQ)(OTCQX:TRBMF) (“Torq” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has closed the C$15 million non-brokered private placement with a wholly owned affiliate of NYSE listed international gold mining company, Gold Fields Limited (“Gold Fields”) that was previously announced on September 6, 2022. The Company issued an aggregate of 15,000,000 Torq (TSXV:TORQ)(OTCQX:TRBMF) common shares at $1.00 per share, resulting in Gold Fields owning approximately 15.05% of Torq’s (TSXV:TORQ)(OTCQX:TRBMF) issued and outstanding shares (undiluted). The funds will be used to advance Torq’s (TSXV:TORQ)(OTCQX:TRBMF) portfolio of projects in Chile, primarily its Santa Cecilia gold-copper project. The private placement shares are subject to both a four-month statutory hold period and a one-year contractual hold period under the investment agreement referred to in the Company’s September 6, 2022 news release.
A Message from Shawn Wallace, CEO & Chair:
A Message from Shawn Wallace, CEO & Chair:“The closing of this placement allows us to rapidly move forward with exploration at our Santa Cecilia project. We expect to have a team on the ground in October to commence pre-drilling targeting work so that we can be ready to initiate our maiden drill program at the project in early 2023. Additionally, we look forward to receiving the remaining assay results from our Margarita project in the coming weeks.”
With respect to the strategic investment, Torq’s (TSXV:TORQ)(OTCQX:TRBMF) financial advisor was Minvisory Corp., which will receive a customary success-based fee, and legal advisors were McMillan LLP. The legal advisors to Gold Fields were Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP.
Torq (TSXV:TORQ)(OTCQX:TRBMF) is a Vancouver-based copper and gold exploration company with a portfolio of premium holdings in Chile. The Company is establishing itself as a leader of new exploration in prominent mining belts, guided by responsible, respectful and sustainable practices. The Company was built by a management team with prior success in monetizing exploration assets and its specialized technical team is recognized for their extensive experience working with major mining companies, supported by robust safety standards and technical proficiency. The technical team includes Chile-based geologists with invaluable local expertise and a noteworthy track record for major discovery in the country. Torq (TSXV:TORQ)(OTCQX:TRBMF) is committed to operating at the highest standards of applicable environmental, social and governance practices in the pursuit of a landmark discovery. For more information, visit www.torqresources.com .
This release includes certain statements that may be deemed “forward-looking statements”. Forward-looking information is information that includes implied future performance and/or forecast information including information relating to, or associated with, exploration and or development of mineral properties. These statements or graphical information involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different (either positively or negatively) from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. See Torq’s (TSXV:TORQ)(OTCQX:TRBMF) public filings at ww.sedar.com for disclosure of the risks and uncertainties faced in this business.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Orezone Gold Corporation (TSX: ORE, OTCQX: ORZCF)
(the “Company” or “Orezone”) is pleased to announce the appoint more...
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Torq Resources Inc. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Torq Resources Inc.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) One Hundred and Twenty Thousand CAD for 22 days (16 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management's expectations regarding Torq Resources Inc.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Torq Resources Inc.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Torq Resources Inc.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Torq Resources Inc. intends to offer; (e) Torq Resources Inc.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Torq Resources Inc.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Torq Resources Inc.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Torq Resources Inc.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Torq Resources Inc.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Torq Resources Inc.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Torq Resources Inc.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Torq Resources Inc.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Torq Resources Inc. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Torq Resources Inc.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Torq Resources Inc.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Torq Resources Inc.’s business operations (e) Torq Resources Inc. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Torq Resources Inc. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Torq Resources Inc. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Torq Resources Inc. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Torq Resources Inc. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Torq Resources Inc. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Torq Resources Inc. or such entities.